WooCommerce plugin to sell digital goods
The connection of Automater.pl system with WooCommerce platform allows you to automate sending codes or files to Customers after payment. The cost of handling each transaction is 1% of its value, but not less than 0,05$. Credits for handling transactions are not charged - only commission is charged.
Example 1: transaction for amount of $1.00 = commission $0.05.
Example 2: transaction for amount of $100.00 = commission $1.00.
Automater plugin integrated with online store allows you to automatically:
- connect products from the store with products on Automater
- create a transaction in Automater after purchase in store
- posting payments in Automater after payment in store
Plugin installation guide:
- Download the installation package - woocommerce-master.zip.
- Log in to the Wordpress admin panel and go to plugins / add new.
- Selectupload plugin button and select the previously downloaded plugin file, then install and enable the plugin.
Go to the tab WooCommerce/ settings and select the tab integration .
- Log in to Automater and go to the settings / settings / API.
- If the keys are not generated, click generate new keys.
- Rewrite API Key and API Secret values to the appropriate fields in the configuration. In order to synchronize the list of products with Automater, press the Import products from your Automater account button.
In the product settings in the store, you must associate the product from the product store with the Automater account by adding a new attribute product from Automater (if there is no equivalent it must be created).
- Done - now, products related with Automater will be sent automatically.
For additional information andhelp with configuration, see Help.