DotPay - sale of digital goods
Connection of the Automater with DotPay
allows for automatic sales and sending codes or files to customers after payment
by express transfer. The cost of sending one code is 2 credits. The current price list of credits can be found in the Pricing tab on the home page.
Depending on the location of the Client, he/she will receive a message in one of five languages: Polish, English, Russian, Czech or German. International sales are therefore not an issue any more.
To connect the Automater system with DotPay and sell digital goods you must:
- Log in to your account at Automater (don't have an account? register account)
- From the menu in the system, select Products / Shop / Payment methods and set your ID from DotPay
- Next, create a code base in menu the code base / add a new database
- To code base add codes to be sold, eg. codes from PaySafeCard
- Next, add the product that you want sell in the menu Products / Shop / product list
- Once the product is added, buttons will be generated so that they can be placed on the website. You also have the option to add a shopping form to it check how to do it.
- You will find Buyers who have been served in the tab Customers / transaction list
For additional information andhelp with configuration, see Help.