Instant delivery digital goods on eBay
The integration of Automater with eBay allows for automatic sales and automatic sending of codes to Buyers after the transaction.
The cost of sending one code is 1 credit. You can find the current credit pricelist in the Pricing tab on the homepage.
Why is it worth choosing an Automater?
- proven and secure platform - more than 23,500,000 products shipped
- send messages to an email address from your Customer account and directly via eBay messages
- handling of auctions with variations - learn more
- possibility of parallel sales on Allegro, eBay and in online stores
- possibility to connect to unlimited number of eBay accounts
- high deliverability of e-mail messages and tracking (delivery, open)
- advanced sales statistics and transaction history export
Thanks to Automater, international sales are not a problem - depending on their location, customers will receive messages in one of five languages - Polish, English, Russian, German or Czech.
To connect the system Automater to your account on eBay and activate monitoring of the first auction:
- Log in to your account on Automater (don't have an account?sign up)
- From the menu in the panel select the option Products / eBay / connected accounts , and set your login and password you use on eBay
- Next, create a code base in menu the code base / add a new database
- To code base add codes to be sold, eg. codes from PaySafeCard
- You must then activate the monitoring for an eBay listing in the Products / eBay / auctions
- The supported buyers can be found in the tab Customers / transaction list
For additional information andhelp with configuration, see Help.