The Automater.com system is owned and managed by Automater Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its headquarters in Białystok, Poland (15-540) ul. Żurawia 71, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS no: 0000475203.
1. User - a person registered in the system Automater.com system, being an entrepreneur or consumer.
2. Consumer - shall be understood as a consumer in the meaning of within the meaning of Article 221 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz. Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 no 16 item 93 as amended).
3. Entrepreneur - shall be understood as entrepreneur as defined in article 4 of the act of 2 July 2004 on freedom of economic activity (Dz. 2 July 2004 on freedom of business activity (Dz.U. 2004 No 173 item 1807 as amended). This document is subject to change.)
4. Legal Person - shall be understood as the entities under Art. 33 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz.U. 1964 no 16 item 93 as amended), as well as organisational units which do not have legal personality The legal status of the entity is defined in Article 33 of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended), as well as organizational units without legal personality that are granted legal capacity by the Act.
5. Administrator - the owner and the entity managing Automater.com system, i.e. Automater Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its with its headquarters in Białystok, KRS: 0000475203.
6. Fees - fees paid by the user for using the services available in the Automater.com system, a list of which stating their amount can be found on the Automater.com website on the "Price List" tab.
7. Interested party - natural or legal person interested in using Automater.com's services.
8. Registration - inputting in the registration form data of the subject in order to start using the Automater.com system's services. with simultaneous acceptance of the regulations which can be found on the Automater.com website in the "Registration" tab.
9. User's Customer - natural or legal person purchasing services or goods offered by the User from the User.
10. Credits - virtual coins, into which recharges.
11. Service "Set up your store" - paid service provided
by the Automater.com system, consisting of a possibility to use system templates to
system templates to launch
and running an online store by the User.
1. the subject interested, in order to use the services of Automater.com is obliged to register on the website Automater.com website. After successful registration, the subject interested becomes a User of the Automater.com system.
During the registration process the User is obliged to provide real data and accept the regulations of using the system Automater.com system.
3rd Administrator declares that the data provided during the registration will be
and third parties will not have access to them.
(4) The User's password will be encrypted with one-way encryption algorithms 4. The User's password will be encrypted with one-way encryption algorithms, and its text version will not be stored on server or made available to third parties.
The Administrator reserves the right to refuse to provide services to User who has provided false or untrue data.
(6) The Administrator is obliged to inform the Users in a commonly 6. The Administrator is obliged to inform the Users, in a place that is generally accessible to them, about any interruption in the functioning of Automater.com's services in advance. In urgent cases The Administrator reserves the right to interrupt the operation of services without proper information and explanations.
7th Contact with the User will be carried out by e-mail at the address
7. Contact with the User will be carried out by e-mail at the e-mail address provided during registration.
The data administrator is Automater sp. z o.o. with its headquarters in Żurawia St. 71, 15-540 Białystok, REGON: 146865327, NIP: 9512371767 entered in the Register Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000475203.
The User consents to the processing of personal data for the purposes of realization of services rendered electronically by the Administrator, in
2. The User consents to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of providing electronic services by the Administrator, in particular for creating and maintaining an account in the Automater.com system (on the accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016) by means of a declaration April 2016) through a statement on the website of the Service.
(3) The User voluntarily consents to the processing of his personal data in order to receive commercial information electronically in accordance with the General Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18.07.2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended) on the provision of services by electronic means as amended) on the provision of services by electronic means and for marketing purposes through a statement on the Website. These consents may be withdrawn.
The Administrator is entitled to process the personal data of User in order to implement the provisions of these Regulations, with compliance with the data security requirements set out in the General Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data. The data These data will be used for the purposes of performing the Agreement, and if the Customer gives consent - also for marketing purposes and to receive commercial information commercial information by electronic means.
The processing of User data for purposes other than those for which they were 5. Processing of User data for purposes other than those for which they were collected is permitted if it is done for legally justified purposes and does not violate 5. The processing of User data for purposes other than those for which they were collected is permitted if it is carried out for legally justified purposes and does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject. data subject.
(6) Users' personal data may be forwarded to other entities when
6. Personal data of Users may be disclosed to other entities if it is necessary for participation in a marketing campaign organised together with the partner. marketing campaign organized together with the partner. The processing entity will process the data only to the extent the extent necessary and directly indicated by the Administrator.
(7) Users' personal data may be made available to entities entitled to receive them receive them under applicable laws.
8th Users' personal data will not be transferred to a third country, unless at the request of entities entitled to receive them under applicable applicable laws, including competent judicial authorities within the limits of applicable laws. justice authorities within the limits of applicable law.
9. in the cases and under the terms of the General Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, the User has the right access to the content of their data and the right to rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, the right to data portability, the right to lodge objection, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compatibility with the law of processing, which was done on the basis of consent before the withdrawal of consent.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if he/she considers that the processing of personal data concerning him/her violates the provisions of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. r.
11. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 Personal Data Protection, every person has the right to control the processing of data of data concerning him or her. At the request of the data subject, Controller is obliged, within 30 days, to inform in writing about his/her rights and provide information regarding his/her personal data information with regard to his/her personal data. The data subject shall be entitled to the aforementioned right not The above right shall be granted to the data subject not more frequently than once every 6 months.
12 Any correspondence in matters related to the processing of personal data The User should address all correspondence to Automater Sp. z o.o. ul. Żurawia 71, 15-540 Białystok or through the contact form located which can be found on the Administrator's website in the Contact tab.
1. the Automater.com system allows you to monitor online auctions on Internet portal Allegro.pl and eBay, as well as other portals explicitly portals indicated by the Administrator in order to send, in an automated mode purchase codes. This service enables the automated sale of services User's services, which significantly improves the speed of delivery of the User's services. The Administrator may decide to join other than Allegro.pl auction portals.
During the provision of services by Automater.com, in cases strictly
in the provisions of applicable law, the User consents to monitoring and and making available to law enforcement agencies data concerning his person, including:
a. downloading the current list of Buyers,
b. download a list of payments from Buyers,
c. opening auctions,
d. sending reminders and commission refund forms to Buyers,
e. issue comments for business partners, download the list of currently list of currently listed auctions on the user's Allegro account,
3. monitoring of the user's auctions on the Allegro.pl Internet portal, eBay, as well as others explicitly indicated by the Administrator, means that Automater.com system downloads from it:
a. list of Buyers,
b. list of payments,
c. data necessary for the execution of the agreement,
and the Administrator undertakes not to provide access to the above-mentioned data to unauthorized entities.
whereby the Administrator undertakes not to make the above data available to unauthorised entities.
4th After paying or even before paying for a purchase on 4. After or before payment for a purchase on Allegro.pl, eBay or other Internet Administrator, by the User's Customer (depending on the selected option) Automater.com system:
a. will send the purchased codes or files within maximum three minutes if the number of credits on the User's account is greater than zero,
b. will send the purchased codes or files within a maximum of three hours, if User will not have available credits on his/her account.
5. in the event that the payment for the purchase is not immediately credited, the
5. In the event that the purchase payment is not immediately credited, the system will continue to check the balance for fourteen days from the date of purchase until until it is posted.
If the auction is ended and the user has chosen the option of its 6. If the auction is ended and the user has chosen the option of its automatic resuming, it will be resumed according to the defined settings.
7) If the User's Customer does not pay for the purchase within 7 (seven) days and the User has activated the User Customer reminder module for unpaid transaction, a reminder will be sent automatically.
8) If the User's Customer does not pay for the purchase within 14 (fourteen) days, and the User has activated the commission refund module for unpaid transaction via Allegro.pl web portal, such form will be automatically sent.
9. the Automater.com system also makes its services available through the Shop Automater.com. Selling the goods offered by a User via the Automater.com Automater.com's system of selling goods facilitates and speeds up trading and allows sales automation. This program is not an intermediary in sales. For all shortages, defects, irregularities and lack of fulfillment of the contract the purchase contract is the User's responsibility. The Automater.com system is not the owner of the products displayed by the User within the service Sklep automater.com service and is not responsible for any possible shortages or defects defects of the goods, as well as their quality.
10. in the case of purchasing goods using the Automater.com Online Shop and the services of payment agents:
a. The user allows Automater.com to process the data received from the selected payment intermediary in the automatic notification after the payment to the extent permitted by applicable law, as as well as in accordance with regulations on personal data protection.
b. The user declares that he will not use the data sent
by the payment intermediary in an unlawful manner or for purposes
with using the services of the Automater.com System.
11. when making the payment for the purchased goods or services, the User's customer transfers the money to the account indicated by the User. The Automater.com is not an intermediary in money transactions and is not responsible for the actions or omissions of the entities by means of which transferred or ordered to transfer money to the User. complaints or remarks connected with it should be directed directly to Entity by means of which the money was transferred or ordered to be transferred or to the User.
When adding an auction to the dispatch of codes, the User allows to add an entry for
with information about Automater.com system's sales support.
13. the Automater.com system enables the User to access the history of sent codes.
15. auction monitoring stops being active within 48 hours after auction ends.
16. User's clients for a given auction will be serviced by the machine only if they purchase goods on the auction after the monitor is activated.
1. the Automater.com system, using the templates available on Automater.com allows you to create an online store for the User.
2. in order to create an online store via Automater.com system should use the templates provided on Automater.com's website and follow the instructions displayed in the process of creating the the process of creating the online store.
3.Creating an online store via the Automater.com system by the User is not subject to additional payment at the moment of its launching it.
4 Fees for functioning of the online store created for the User via the Automater.com system 4. The fees for operating an online store created for the User by means of the Automater.com system are 1% of the value of of sold User's products in each transaction, but not less than 15 cents. The amount of the commission is added to the User's account. When selling of products through the online store no credits are taken from the account, and purchased products are shipped immediately. Payment of the commission is possible after going to the Subscription tab in the User Panel. To the value of the fee VAT will be added to the fee at the rate applicable on the date of the transaction. date of the transaction.
5th The user has the right to resign from using the online store via the Automater.com system with a one-month notice sent via e-mail to period of notice sent by e-mail to the address [email protected]
6 The system's administrator has the right to deny the User the possibility to use the "set up your store" service or to terminate the service immediately
6. The system administrator has the right to refuse the User the possibility to use the "set up your shop" service or to terminate the service immediately
(7) In the case of failure by the User to pay his obligations arising 7. If the User fails to pay his obligations resulting from the "set up your store" service, the Administrator has the right to 7. If the User fails to settle his/her obligations resulting from the "set up your shop" service, the Administrator is entitled to suspend the service until the outstanding amount is paid.
The services available in the Automater.com system are subject to fees. The current price list of the services is made available on the Automater.com website in the Price List" tab. By using the Automater.com system the User agrees to bear the costs according to the current price list. The administrator of declares that they will not charge the User without their knowledge.
2. for 1 (one) sent message with a code for a transaction conducted outside Automatem.pl Internet store, the system will charge the user's account with 1 (one) credit from the user's account.
3. when selling products via the Automater.com online store, the system system will charge a commission from the User's account in accordance with item 6.4 without additional credits.
4th Payments are handled by PayLane sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Norwida 4, postal code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278. Any complaints in case of delays in topping up the account should be should be addressed to the PayLane sp. z o.o. payment agent. Data transactional data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Gdańsk, 4 Norwida St., postal code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278. to the extent necessary to process payment for the order.
The user can recharge his account with credits after logging in to the panel and going to the Subscription tab.
Prices given on the website are net amounts. On the appropriate payment page VAT will be added to the total amount according to the applicable rates. rates.
If you wish to receive a VAT invoice for the top-up you have to tick this option before starting the payment process.
8. Selection of the payment method is performed on the PayLane website, i.e. paylane.com, after choosing the number of credits that the User wishes to purchase. Payment for credits is possible by a quick online transfer, credit card The User may pay for credits by a fast online transfer, credit card or PayPal.
9. the cost of credits is variable and their current price can be checked in the User's Panel or in the "Price List" tab on the Automater.com.
10. account recharges are posted automatically, but in extreme cases the waiting time in extreme cases the waiting time for recharging may be prolonged up to 24 hours. hours.
Complaints about the functioning of Automater.com can be submitted in electronic form through the contact form located 1. Complaints about the functioning of the Automater.com system can be filed in electronic form via the contact form available in the "Contact" section, as well as via the complaint system to which the address has been whose address has been indicated in the message containing the code, or by by mail to the address of the Administrator's headquarters.
A complaint should contain at least the User's data, a description of of the reported objections and a request regarding the way of investigating the complaint.
(3) In justified cases the Administrator may request the User with a request to supplement the complaint.
4th The Administrator considers the complaint within 30 days (in particular if it concerns a consumer) from the date of its receipt and provides a response in in electronic or written form. In the event that complaint handling complaint requires the Administrator to cooperate with other entities participating in the entities participating in the performance of the services, this term may be extended by the time necessary to obtain a response in writing or electronically. If consideration of a complaint requires cooperation with other entities participating in the provision of services, the deadline may be extended by the time necessary to obtain the relevant information from such entities, but However, it cannot exceed 60 days.
(5) If the Administrator fails to respond to the complaint within
5. If the Administrator fails to respond to the contents of the complaint within the time limit indicated in subsection 4 above, the complaint shall be deemed justified. justified.
Closure of the account maintained for the User shall be possible after prior contact via e-mail at [email protected] and does not
Closing the account maintained for the User will be possible after prior contact via e-mail at and will not involve any fees.
Contact with the Administrator is possible by e-mail at: [email protected] or from the "Contact" tab on the system's website, i.e. Automater.com.
In case of violation of the provisions of these Regulations or applicable laws by the User, the Administrator reserves the right to Administrator reserves the right to refuse or withhold services to the User. User.
The User is responsible for providing false data, as well as for 2. The User is responsible for providing false data and for any actions that are contrary to the law or the provisions of these Regulations. The Administrator shall not be liable for any losses incurred by by the User as a result:
a. action or omission of entities for which the Administrator is not responsible responsibility,
b. occurrence of force majeure events,
3. the Administrator is not responsible for the content of auctions that use Automater.com system.
4. the Administrator is not responsible for the type and scope of services services provided by the User which use the Automater.com system, including their compliance with applicable law.
5. In case of violation of the law by a User, the Administrator reserves the right to report the violation to the appropriate authorities.
Administrator reserves the right to make changes and updates update these rules, as well as replace it with a new one regulations. Users will be informed of all changes introduced to these regulations by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address given by the User when registering to Automater.com. Changes to of the regulations comes into force at the time specified by the Administrator, but not sooner than 14 days from sending the User notification with information about the changes.
5th A Consumer may also use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. 5. The Consumer may also use out-of-court ways to handle complaints and pursue claims. Within the framework of out-of-court dispute resolution out-of-court dispute resolution it is possible to use, among others:
a. mediation conducted by provincial inspectorates of Trade Inspection - in accordance with the procedure adopted by these entities,
b. arbitration courts - in accordance with the procedure adopted by these entities,
c. assistance of municipal (district) consumer ombudsmen.
More information about out-of-court redress options The User may find at the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, at: https://uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php The search engine of institutions proper for the User providing consumer assistance can be found at the following address: https://uokik.gov.pl/kontakt.php .
The right to withdraw from the remote agreement is not granted to the 2. The right of withdrawal from the agreement concluded remotely is not granted to the User if the Administrator has performed the service in full Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right of withdrawal Agreement (art. 38.1. of the Act of 30 May 2014 on the rights of Consumer).
INFORMATION ON EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (only for Users who are Consumers)
You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Administrator within 14 days without giving any reason. Deadline for withdrawal from the contract expires after 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract. You may use model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. You can . You can also fill in and submit the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by electronic means on our automater.com website. If you use this option option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of of your notice of withdrawal on a durable medium (for example by e-mail) without delay. e-mail).
Effects of withdrawal
In the case of withdrawal from the contract concluded with the Administrator, we shall return to you all payments received from you immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract. Reimbursement of payments we will use the same means of payment as those payment method used by you in the initial transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise. agreed otherwise.
Model Form for Withdrawal from Contract
(this form should be filled in and sent back only in case you want to withdraw from the contract to the address: Automater Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Białystok, ul. Żurawia 71, 15 - 540 Białystok, NIP: PL9512371767, REGON: 146865327, KRS: 0000475203; . [email protected] )
I............................................................... hereby give notice of my withdrawal from the service agreement Automater.com system concluded on ..............................................................................
First and last name of the consumer .....................................................................
E-mail address assigned to User Account ..............................................................
Consumer's signature (only if the form is sent on paper) paper version) ..............................................................