HotPay - sale of digital goods
The integration of the Automater system with HotPay allows you to
automate sales support through 2 channels: PaySafeCard and Pay-by-Link and sending
codes or files to customers. Automater supports fast Pay-by-Link transfers. The cost of sending one code is 2 credits. The current price list of credits can be found in the Pricing tab on the home page.
To connect the Automater system with HotPay and sell digital goods you must:
- Log in to your account at Automater (don't have an account? register account)
- From the menu in the system, select Products / Shop / Payment methods and set your ID from HotPay
- Next, create a code base in menu the code base / add a new database
- To code base add codes to be sold, eg. codes from PaySafeCard
- Next, add the product that you want sell in the menu Products / Shop / product list
- Once the product is added, buttons will be generated so that they can be placed on the website. You also have the option to add a shopping form to it check how to do it.
- You will find Buyers who have been served in the tab Customers / transaction list
For additional information andhelp with configuration, see Help.