Shoper.pl - sale of digital goods
The integration of the Automater system with the Shoper platform allows for
sales support and automatic sending codes or files to customers. The cost of sending one code is 2 credits. The current price list of credits can be found in the Pricing tab on the home page.
Automater plugin integrated with online store allows you to automatically:
- connect products from the store with products on Automater
- create a transaction in Automater after purchase in store
- posting payments in Automater after payment in store
- In the Automater panel, go to the settings/integrations/shoper tab.
- In the section connect store, enter the domain name (for example, testowysklep.pl) and save the changes.
- Log in to the store admin panel and go to the tab application/applications .
Find applications Automater - digital products sell and click install .
Accept the AppStore terms and click install .
Go to the details of the installed application and click install.
After the correct installation, go to the product you want to be operated by Automater and click on the option connect product with Automater .
Select the product from the Automater platform that you want to associate with the product from the store, and then save the changes. If you haven't added products to your system yet, check how to do it.
- Ready! When a Customer purchases a related product, it is automatically handled by the Automater system.
If you have problems installing and configuring the plug-in, please contact by clicking here. However, to learn more about the wider possibilities of integration, we invite you to read our API .
For additional information andhelp with configuration, see Help.